Bullies 2 the Rescue has the goal to make sure that every Bulldog has a caring home and someone to love them. We are here to help you, whether that be educating you on Bulldog needs, lending an ear or offering a referral to a trainer if your Bulldog is having behavioral issues, or surrendering your bulldog to us where we will work to find and place him/her in a new home. All of our contacts are VERY bulldog knowledgeable and compassionate to your situation.
What we need from YOU in order to surrender your dog to Bullies 2 the Rescue
- We are an all volunteer group so please give us some time to work with you. After you contact us we usually need a least a few days to prepare for a new addition. Please provide us with a date that the dog needs to be out of your home and into the rescue program. Ideally, if you can hold on to your dog in the home while we work to find a new home, that would be the best scenario for your dog.
- At first contact we will also ask you to provide a current photo of your dog. We only work with purebred English Bulldogs and French Bulldogs but can try refer you to other organizations if needed. You must text your photo with your first and last name to 980.210.2773 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also ask for a current history of your dog. Please provide all necessary medical records and your dogs behavioral history. This should include the dogs current veterinarian and contact information, whether the dog has been spayed or neutered, when his/her last vaccines were administered, any surgeries that the dog has had, and all medications that your dog is currently taking.
- We need to know if the dog has shown any aggression towards adults, children, or animals. Has the dog ever tried to bite or actually bitten anyone. This is very important for the safety of everyone involved.
- Tell us about your dogs daily routine and personality. What are his likes and dislikes, what is he scared of, what does he enjoy. Tell us about what he eats, how much, and when. What his favorite toys are, where he usually sleeps at night, where he is kept during the day, whether or not he is crate trained, and housebroken.
- Please tell us why you are surrendering your dog to rescue. PLEASE BE HONEST. It is critical that you tell us everything we could possibly need to know so we can properly care for and place your dog.
- At the time of surrender, we will provide you with our Surrender Form. We can either e-mail this to you or provide it at the time of surrender. The surrender form must be filled out accurately and completely. After the form is signed by both you and the rescue member the legal ownership and rights of the bulldog are transferred to Bullies 2 the Rescue.
REMEMBER: B2TR can only accept English and French bulldogs. Please find your nearest breed-specific or all-breed rescue for any other surrenders.
At the time of surrender, we will provide you with your Surrender Form. You will be required to sign , after the form is signed by both you and the rescue member the legal ownership and rights of the bulldog are transferred to Bullies 2 the Rescue. You will not be able to get your bulldog back after that happens. At that time you can make a donation to help with your bulldogs care to the rescue member or by PayPal'ing to email@example.com , please include your bulldogs name so we can ensure its used for him/her.
If this is an emergency, please call
(Carolina Pet Pantry and Swagger Salon) .
Leave a message if no one is available.